I can't stop making this! It's delicious!
But, you eat it only after your workout if you're trying to loose weight (but if you don't have problem with that you can eat them as a breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks...), that's like award to yourself for finished training :)
I will copy text and picture here, but if you want to see in pictures every step go HERE
- 1 and 1/2 cup of nut meal (about 60g)
- 3 cups of oats (about 120g)
- 2tbs of honey
- 1 small cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 scoops of vanilla flavored protein powder (I don't use this, 'cause I don't have it)
How to prepare:
Nut meal is basically blended nuts. Just take two cups of mixed nuts and blend them in your food processor into a powder like nut 'meal'. Mix it with other ingredients in a bowl. Spread the mixture into a non-stick baking sheet (small one) and bake it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until the top is nicely brown.