Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm back, any requests?

Okay, so.. long time no writing.
Well, I had some problems and I think I'm finally ready now to take care of my blog. Well, since I've been away for long time, I don't know if you still want to read my blog. But if you want to, I would appreciate if you could write in comments your requests :)
I write about Fashion, Make up, Hair/Hairstyles, Diet, Health, Fitness, basically EVERYTHING you want :)
You can send me your requests on mail PinkkBu@gmail.com or in comments :) I check my mail every day, so I'll be answering soon :)

And I wanted to thank to all of you who kept visiting my blog, you are amazing! Love you all!

Much love, xoxo Jelena

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Jelena!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. tek sam sad saznala za tvoj blog i od danas te pratim ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcela, thank you! :)
    Ilda, hvala ti :D pratimo se, znaci :))

    pozz

    ReplyDelete
  4. e pa dobrodosla nazad :) sucajno sam naletela i bas mi se dopada tvoj blogic odoh ad pratim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.


    Here is my website; new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Health and sport supplements provide the best women's protein which is quality checked and standard to health association. It is safe
    and the best quality women's protein.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...