Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Purple?

Well, today was purple day! Purple outfit and purple nails. Although, I only took picture of my nails. And sorry for bad quality, I don't know what's wrong with my camera...

So, this is drugstore nail polish, Rapsodi. There's no name or number for this color, but I find it really pretty!
Although, quality is not really the best. It lasts for two days, maximum. Well, I don't mind that, since I change color of nail polish every or every other day.

What's your favorite purple nail polish? Do you prefer quality of color or quality of polish, or both?
I just can't find great polish that will last long and that color is intense! I spent so much money look for great nail polishes.. now I have like 40-50.. Maybe I should make post about all my nail polishes? :) 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    If you want to maintain your body then you must join gym and take Whey Protein Concentrate that is give you
    the best shape and body with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...