Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ombre Hair

I really need to bring this blog to life...

So, every day I'm more and more interested in Ombre Hairstyle. I've been checking out youtube tutorials and videos about this (for like 10 days) and I still can't make myself to do this with my hair!
Really, I'm concerned how it will look on my (natural) red hair... I mean, it IS really pretty (on brown hair).. but on me? lol.. What do you think?

Here are few tutorials, I hope you'll like at least one of them :)




Do you like Ombre?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I actually love Ombre a lot... Though, I haven't got the guts to do it! I'm not that good in trying completely new things when it comes to my hair. But I really think it looks cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your writing style and presentation. If I share here about Burn scars is very awful scars on skin and it feels never good on skin and we always take worry about How to get rid of burn scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this topic which you confirming here and We always think How to get rid of keloid scars perfectly and very easily. And here you get the best information How to get rid of keloid scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Enduro Whey is the best protein and accepted by lots of gym just because it is perfect result on body and specially recommended
    by lots of gym owner to body builder or new to in gym.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...